Monday, June 17, 2013
We have been reunited with family members over the last days and Dan gave comforting and challenging words from God's Word at the funeral and committal service. Please pray God will be at work in hearts in the days to come. Please also pray for my mother, Marianne, as she adjust to life with out her beloved husband.
June 24th is our return date to Ecuador, the house in Borja is ready and the people are anticipating our return. Thank you for your partnership in prayer and giving during these days of transition.
Thursday, June 6, 2013
After an amazing six weeks back in Ecuador we returned to Maine for the wedding of our son, Kevin, to Emily Tice. It was a very meaningful occasion and we praise God for the work He is doing in Kevin and Emily preparing them for ministry together.
|Our Growing Family|
1. Two members of the Arequipa Family have received the Lord.
2. A member of the Minda Family received the Lord.
3. We are able to be in Maine for Kevin and Emily's wedding.
1. Please pray for the salvation of the family of our former landlord.
2. Please pray the house in Borja can be ready on our return June 10th.
3. Pray for our safety traveling back to Ecuador.
1. Jake and Karen are expecting twins, pray for their ministry and Karen's health.
2. Amanda is diligently job hunting. Pray or her to be encouraged in the Lord.
3. Mark and Alicia continue in ministry in Belgrade.
4. Kevin and Emily will be ministering at West Rockport Baptist Church.
5. Diana's parents continue to need your prayers.
Thank you for your partnership in Crossworld's ministry to the people of Ecuador through us!