|Milton, Anita & family|
Wednesday, January 21, 2015
Thank you for being an encouragement and it is knowing you are praying for and concerned about us. We are house-sitting in Montville, Maine for a couple who are in Spain until April. Dan is working part-time on the family farm and I am helping Mom, working on mission communications and getting a presentation ready for visiting churches. We have been meeting with individual supporters and local pastors this month. In February, we are beginning to visit churches.
Dan is planning on working full-time at the farm beginning in April and is committing to work on the farm for one year. During this time we will be connecting with our families, our home church and being available to support Crossworld's global effort and local ministries here in Maine.
We are grateful for your commitment to see us through these three months (Jan-March).
We are maintaining associate status with the mission after March. An account with the mission continues, but it will be used as a reimbursement account for any ministry we do representing Crossworld. For example, if we take a work/ministry team to Ecuador we would draw from any available funds to cover our expenses.
Sunday, January 4, 2015
- Safe travels home and visiting family in Dec.
- New people are attending the Bible study in Borja with twenty attending last Friday.
- Dan is working part-time on the family farm.
- The Bible study group in Borja.
- My friend,G, continues to face persecution for being baptized.
- Scheduling visits with churches.
- Safety traveling
- Gladys' father passed away. She is a believer from Chaupimolino.